Switch and control cabinets, along with vending machines, contain electronic and electric components in very confined spaces. CPS 1230 extinguishing systems protect this type of cabinet in case a fire occurs inside them as a result of a short circuit, overload, overheating or a component error.
Advantages at a glance
The CPS 1230 cabinet protection system (CPS) is a standardized comprehensive set with all necessary components in one package. The system is specially designed for fire protection of the sensitive and high-quality electronics in control cabinets and offers reliable and residue-free extinguishing through the use of the non-conductive Novec™ 1230 extinguishant by 3M™. The comprehensive set can be easily installed on site, both in the case of new installations and retrofits.
- CPS 1230 extinguishing systems protect cabinets with electronic and electric components
- The system prevents the fire from spreading to other facilities in the vicinity of the protected cabinets
- No extended downtimes in energy supply and production facilities
- One system can protect up to two cabinets
- The Novec 1230 extinguishing agent is neither corrosive nor electrically conductive and does not leave any residues
- New systems can be easily and quickly installed or retrofitted