In fire detection and extinguishing control panels, the information from all fire detection and monitoring ele- ments comes together. They receive events, evaluate them and automatically manage the necessary actions in a targeted manner: from alerting, managing and testing extinguishing systems to the situational control of buil- ding services depending on the course of the fire. Fire detection and extinguishing control panels thus form the heart of fire protection.
However, there are often restrictions in the operati- on and use of fire detection control panels. On the one hand older systems especially often no longer meet today’s technical requirements. On the other hand the operation of a fire detection and extin- guishing control panel requires particular skills. In stressful situations even experienced people can quickly make errors in interpretation and operation, with serious consequences. Minimax has the approp- riate solution: Clunid FMZ6000.
What is the Clunid FMZ6000 characterised by?
The Clunid FMZ6000 is a modular fire detection and extinguishing control panel, precisely tuned and assembled to the particular customer requirements. High levels of operating safety and simple operation characterize the unique properties of the Clunid panel generation.
High levels of operating safety
- The processors in all function modules and zone operating panels are always implemented redundantly.
- Automatic plausibility checks prevent user errors right from configuration up to the upload.
- Updates and parameterizations take place during operation, thus reducing risky shutdowns
Simple to use
- Intuitive and modern user guidance via touch display
- Consistently self-explanatory icons with binding operating instructions prevent errors
- Flat menu structures allow direct and rapid navigation for all events
Limitless application possibilities
- Control of complex multiple-zone extinguishing systems via modular system technology
- New communication protocols allow wide selection of detectors and actuators
- International hard and software requirements are integrated and certified