Advantages at a glance
The new Minimax Oxeo EcoPrevent PG fire prevention system is based on state-of-the-art PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) technology for nitrogen (N2) generation and consumes less compressed air and energy than previously used PSA and membrane systems.
Thanks to particularly efficient components, the system always operates at low pressure levels of 6 to 9 bar(g). It has a separate compressed air source or can be supplied via a customer's existing compressed air network.
Advantages of oxygen reduction systems in general
- Fires cannot occur at all
- No consequential loss through heavy production of smoke, short circuits or extinguishing agents
- Interruptions to business are minimized
- High flexibility due to modularity of the system
Advantages Oxeo EcoPrevent PG
- Favorable and eligible investment
- Heat recovery possible
- Lowest operating costs compared to conventional PSA systems safety due to up to 5 years warranty
- Continuous surveillance as well as data monitoring and visualization