By using innovative low-pressure water mist technology, Minifog EconAqua water mist sprinkler systems offer particularly effective building protection. Compared to conventional sprinkler systems, EconAqua systems require up to 85 percent less extinguishing water, which reduces potential water damage to a minimum. The EconAqua pump room can be designed considerably more compact than conventional sprinkler pump rooms. This saves space, on-site costs and makes Minifog EconAqua water mist sprinkler systems ideal for retrofitting in existing buildings.
Advantages of Minifog EconAqua in comparison to classic sprinkler systems
- Up to 85% less water used – water damage is reduced to a minimum.
- Substantial space savings along the pipe routes, particularly in suspended ceilings, thanks to smaller pipe diameters.
- Significantly lower space requirements for water supply, as EconAqua pump rooms can have smaller dimensions than classic sprinkler pump rooms.
- EconAqua water mist sprinklers generally offer greater coverage than classic sprinklers.
- Lower one-off and recurring costs for connection to the water and electricity supplies as a result of to reduced water consumption and pump power demand.
- Ideal for retrofits in existing buildings.
Advantages of Minifog EconAqua in comparison to high-pressure water mist systems
- Significantly lower costs for installing the equipment through the use of low-pressure components.
- Minifog EconAqua systems allow use of galvanized pipes, plastic pipes, or concrete cast pipes.
- Minifog EconAqua can be combined with both, classic sprinklers and hydrant systems.
- Minifog EconAqua can be fed through a fire brigade supply – as additional backup, e.g. in the event of power failure.
- Lower one-off and recurring costs for connection to the electricity supply as a result of reduced pump power demand.
- Minifog EconAqua systems can also be used as dry pipe systems without trace heating in cold areas.