The Minifog Marine XP water mist system meets the need for space reducing requirements and weight saving to a considerable extent. Compared with conventional sprinkler systems, Minifog marine XP requires up to 90 percent less extinguishing water in the event of fire. Due to this extremely low consumption of extinguishing water, the system's pipework and water supply are designed in small dimensions. The efficient extinguishing system can be deployed in all areas – e.g., cabins, corridors or in machine rooms –; one single sprinkler can protect an area of up to 32 square meters.
- Uses 90% less extinguishing water compared to classic sprinkler systems.
- Suitable for engine rooms of up to 8,235 m³.
- No separate fire protection system needed to protect the engine rooms.
- Just one sprinkler in a cabin can cover up to 32 m².
- Protects engine rooms reliably and efficiently
- Stainless steel sprinklers and nozzles.