As standard the Clunid FMZ6000 is fitted with a 7" touch display including group displays, a central and redundant signal processing unit, power supply unit and battery supply. It is prepared for up to 80 function modules and 27 zone control panels
- Signal processing unit: The control panel technology is characterized by rapid responses and powerful performance. The signal processing unit is fitted with redundant processors and thus reduces the probability of failure to a minimum.
- Function modules: Depending on requirements, additional function modules are available from input modules such as conventional detector or loop AP via output modules such as control groups or relays up to communication modules such as fire brigade periphery or networking. A suitable module is available for every application.
- Power supply unit: The Clunid FMZ6000 can be used worldwide. The power supply units used come with extended voltage range input and cover various supply voltages. The voltage output and control group modules are provided with electronic fuses and are thus UL and FM-conformant.
- DC/DC converter: A DC/DC converter can be optionally integrated which stabilizes the output voltage from the control groups and thus provides for a constant output voltage even in battery operation or during temperature fluctuations. This is often necessary for standard components such as horns or solenoid valves without adequate extended voltage range input.
- Housing sizes: All components can be fitted in the four standard housing sizes D04, D14, D21 and D40. These can be individually extended and offer sufficient scope for a configuration that meets your needs.
Clunid Connect enables the cross-generational networking of Minimax fire detection and suppression control panel system technologies. Via a hardware and software interface, existing systems can be easily networked and, if necessary, extended. Location-independent, centralized, cross-network control allows all fire alarm control panels in the system to be conveniently and easily operated.
Step by step:
Flexible and adaptable to customer requirements and economic circumstances, Clunid Connect enables easy integration of existing networks into the Clunid system technology and thus allows for a gradual modernization of fire detection and suppression control panels.
Easy, intuitive, and centralized:
Clunid Operator enables cross-network control, allowing for easy and convenient operation of FMZ 5000 and FMZ6000 control panels from a central point. It is no longer necessary to install a separate control panel that only serves as a repeater panel. The UCC user interface is inspired by the look and feel of Clunid FMZ6000 and requires no major transition on the part of the customer. Operation therefore remains clear, intuitive, easy, and becomes centralized.
Clunid Operator enables the modernization and conversion of fire alarm control panels to the FMZ6000, thus providing the foundation for improved support via WebAccess in the future. Driven by constant technological progress, which makes continuous modernization and extension in building and safety technology an absolute necessity, the latest generation of control panels offers the ideal preparation for the future.
Clunid Gateway and Clunid Operator:
As the hardware interface, Clunid Gateway connects the various networks with one another. By means of
Clunid Operator, the interface is visualized on a separate operating panel, thus enabling location-independent,
centralized control and operation