Halocarbon extinguishing systems fight fires using the chemical extinguishant Novec™ 1230 3M™ or MX200 with the chemical extinguishant HFC-227ea. This extinguishant is neither corrosive nor electrically conductive. It is thus especially suitable for protecting rooms containing electric and electronic equipment. The systems extinguish fires without leaving residue, while offering a high level of personal and environmental protection at the same time. They are particularly suitable for the protection of small and medium-sized rooms, and the extinguishing agent can be stored compactly, either inside the room or in another area.
- The systems provide an excellent extinguishing effect in rooms with electronic and electrical equipment
- The extinguishing agent is neither corrosive nor electrically conductive, leaves no residue and can easily be removed from the space in question through ventilation
- The Novec 1230 as well as HFC-227ea extinguishing agent is also suitable for zones that are frequented by people and has a very high environmental compatibility
- Operating pressures up to 50 bars allow for more extensive pipework and storage of the extinguishing agent outside the protected area
- Through cost-effective multi-zone systems, a single stock of extinguishing agent is sufficient to cover several zones
- The Minimax DesignManager calculates complex, asymmetrical pipework automatically and delivers optimum solutions - both from a safety-related and an economic perspective