All FMZ 5000 models combine innovative functionality with state of the art fire detection and extinguishing control panels in a single unit–which, of course, can be part of a network.
- A large graphical display with ergonomic menu based user interface for clear alerts and ease of use in every situation
- Ring bus technology featuring a comprehensive range of cutting-edge characteristics to facilitate notifying, controlling and monitoring – even in explosion hazard areas.
- Detector operation in industrial environments and fire characteristics such as heat, smoke, flames and CO combustion gas, linkable to the detector loop.
- Up to 32 control panels and parallel indicator panels – can be linked redundantly to a ring network.
- Freely programmable graphical controls that meet common requirements in terms of displaying alerts and executing commands in a chosen logical and
- Redundancy layout for fire detection and selection of multi-zone extinguishing systems.
- Simple adjustment to new parameters and requirements thanks to functional modules and graphical configuration.
Alerts from detectors, detector groups, monitoring and controls are freely configurable: this applies to the message text, the group number and the individual and collective LEDs to be actuated. All logical as well as time-dependent links between message and the triggering are also individually definable. To call special functions, such as blocking, revision orchangeover, switches can be configured on the front panels. No matter which requirements a project has, FMZ 5000 easily solves all tasks. A graphic based configuration, combined with high hardware modularity and flexibility via SPS software make this possible.